Which boots to keep?

Tomcat0403

I have three pairs of boots and I am looking to keep one maybe two. Any opinions are welcome. I have the choice of teknic speedstars - black a pair of oxtar EVO replicas - white and a pair of sidi vertigo corsa - white. I should say I have two and plan to buy the third. The only ones I have ridden in are the teknics and they are great but I have heard the other two are better.

I have three pairs of boots and I am looking to keep one maybe two. Any opinions are welcome. I have the choice of teknic speedstars - black a pair of oxtar EVO replicas - white and a pair of sidi vertigo corsa - white. I should say I have two and plan to buy the third. The only ones I have ridden in are the teknics and they are great but I have heard the other two are better.

i would almost say that oxtar's and sidi's are on the same level from what i've heard and researched. so its really all about whichever fit better and are the most comfortable for YOU.

white eh? lol

don't hate on the white, that is baller status....just ask who dey