Wanted 3rd Gen RX7 part (For this weekend)

Second Gen

Hello,

I have a missing part from a rebuild that just disapeared (??). Was hoping to get the car together Sunday of possible. Let me know if you have the thermostat cover. This bolts to the front of the waterpump housing and is where the radiator cap goes onto.

Any assistance would be appreciated..

Thanks

Dave

614-570-6276 (Cell) or dtreadwa@columbus.rr.com

Dave, good to hear you're getting it all done. I wish I had the part to hook you up. Did you call the RX 7 store? They have been able to take care of me when I've been in a pinch. Did you end up wrapping that down pipe?

Any chance you can join us for the Deals gap rally next month? click the link in my sig for a teaser.

Dave, good to hear you're getting it all done. I wish I had the part to hook you up. Did you call the RX 7 store? They have been able to take care of me when I've been in a pinch. Did you end up wrapping that down pipe?

Any chance you can join us for the Deals gap rally next month? click the link in my sig for a teaser.

Doubt she will be done by the run. I will be in breakin for a while. I called and talked to Xavier and he said they did not have one. Any chance Mike might have one?

Let me know....

Dave