Ipsmotorsports and customer service

lcz06

Before Mike from Ipsmotorsports went on vacation with his new girlfriend I told him about a car in Florida that I was looking into buying. He mentioned that he would be about an hour and ½ away from the area the car was located. Before he left for vacation he mentioned he might be able to go and look into the car if needed. I wasn’t 100% sure at the time if I was going to be buying the car or not as the guy wasn’t budging on the price so I left things up in the air per say. So on Sat I gave mike a call asking to call me about the car in Florida as we reached a price agreement. So Monday rolls around and Mike calls me and I ask if he’s willing to still drive and do an in-person inspection of the car. He calls me back a few hours later and says he’s willing to drive out and look at the car for me since I’m not able to fly out till next week and wanted to make the deal. So on Tues he meets up with the seller after I gave his information and test drives the car and looks everything over for anything possibly wrong with the car. Everything got the green light except the motor was smoking a little. I then contacted the buyer about it and told me the pcv system was deleted and why the engine was smoking a little and is still under warranty. Everything sounded good and checked out so I ended up buying the car sight unseen just from Mikes review.

I felt Mike went above and beyond by driving for 3 hours there and back just to look at a car for me that I might or might not buy. It was a huge favor for me that will not go unnoticed and that is the kind of customer service that I plan on continuing my business with.

Thanks for the post Shawn :)

Got to keep his ass doing something constructive since hes been off for a week. Glad to hear you decided to move on it and cant wait to see it in person.

Jeff

Wanted to see if I could come out Friday for some minor modifications if you guys have time...I'll give you a call on Mon or Tues Jeff :D

Before Mike from Ipsmotorsports went on vacation with his new girlfriend I told him about a car in Florida that I was looking into buying. He mentioned that he would be about an hour and ½ away from the area the car was located. Before he left for vacation he mentioned he might be able to go and look into the car if needed. I wasn’t 100% sure at the time if I was going to be buying the car or not as the guy wasn’t budging on the price so I left things up in the air per say. So on Sat I gave mike a call asking to call me about the car in Florida as we reached a price agreement. So Monday rolls around and Mike calls me and I ask if he’s willing to still drive and do an in-person inspection of the car. He calls me back a few hours later and says he’s willing to drive out and look at the car for me since I’m not able to fly out till next week and wanted to make the deal. So on Tues he meets up with the seller after I gave his information and test drives the car and looks everything over for anything possibly wrong with the car. Everything got the green light except the motor was smoking a little. I then contacted the buyer about it and told me the pcv system was deleted and why the engine was smoking a little and is still under warranty. Everything sounded good and checked out so I ended up buying the car sight unseen just from Mikes review.

I felt Mike went above and beyond by driving for 3 hours there and back just to look at a car for me that I might or might not buy. It was a huge favor for me that will not go unnoticed and that is the kind of customer service that I plan on continuing my business with.

This is one of the reasons why I do business with IPS - because of stuff like this.

Shawn, great to hear about it. Now, has Team Z06 just got its newest member or what?

This is one of the reasons why I do business with IPS - because of stuff like this.

Shawn, great to hear about it. Now, has Team Z06 just got its newest member or what?

I’m an official member of team Z06 :thumbup:

http://altomo.info/~kenny/images/Tommy_z06/bump.jpg

http://altomo.info/~kenny/images/Tommy_z06/Z06_006.jpg

:eek: More to come soon when we all meet up. What's up with your car doc?

Nice z06. Team z06 Is going down to team 747.

I agree when i asked for a specfic weight oil they did not have in stock they had it at the shop before my brakes were even done. Thats good service. When ever I've asked for prices since greg left I've had mr. wright respond usaly with in a few hours even at 1am.

Hey Shawn, this is sam, did those wheels come with the car. I thought I remember you saying that they didnt come with the car. If they didnt, do you know if that guy wants to sell them. Also, that car is fucking hot....

I'll ask if he sold them yet but the only reason he took them off is they were 19's. I'll be driving it back wed :burn: