Where to look for older cars?

93berettagt

I'm looking for places, websites, papers, etc, that list muscle cars for sell. I'm looking for a older gm body styles (chevelle/malibu type is ideal). The problem is I have no idea where to look for them. Also I don't want a car already done I'm looking for a fixer upper or just a rolling body already done, as I already have an engine and transmission. Any help is greatly appreciated.

add more details in this as to what you want and your spending limit

the best way to search is simply word of mouth - probably a dozen people on here that know of something in particular for sale

I know where a '66 gto convertible with a running pontiac 400 is for 12k

i know where a 'done' one is for 38k (a 1967 convertible one)

What I would like is a 68-72 chevelle/mailbu/ss/monte carlo, lemans/tempest/GTO, skylark/GS/GSX, cutlass/442. I'd like to find just a shell, because I already have a built engine and transmission to put in it. As for money, just the body I would think like 5 thousand for a half decent body, I really don’t want pay more for a body that has been pre-tubbed or has been restored/kept in immaculate condition. But then again if any good deals for one of those comes up I'd be interested in spending a little more.