Natl' Trails April 1st

6 Speed S4

scattered t-storms are called for

i'm tentatively planning on going - i've never been to trails (kinda new to columbus)

is trails a particularly picky safety joint?

Battery tie-down, radiator overflow container, pants/longsleeve shirt? (helmet?) are things i sometimes forget

that's a pretty engine bay, gearhead

ill be there

getting this tuned in..

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_1019.jpg

stop bye and say hi!!!

Good luck trying to tune it with one run... 1000 f-ing cars in the 15-20 sec range and i bet you some fucker that diesnt have his shit in line will spill oil all over the track and you have to wait 3 hours for the oil spill to be cleaned... i HATE opening day...

Good luck trying to tune it with one run... 1000 f-ing cars in the 15-20 sec range and i bet you some fucker that diesnt have his shit in line will spill oil all over the track and you have to wait 3 hours for the oil spill to be cleaned... i HATE opening day...

Isn't that the truth!

If I had a trailer, I'd just head down to Edgewater on Friday. One of my favorite tracks in Ohio.

I really don't care for NTRW all that much and I think I will probably pass on going opening day if it's even half as bad as people make it out to be. :(

Guest Removed

street tuning will happen first, fine tuning at the track. ;)

or edgewater here we come.

Guest Removed

same here, at 10:15 we called they said they was running, we got there at 11:20, and gates are locked and no ones there.

bs.and it was some what wet, but if they delayed it a hour or 2 it would have been fine.

hum

It's been 2 years since i've been to tristate - but it was 1/4 when i was there

and an absolutely incredible track for test and tune

I was there with maybe 30 other cars - basically run as much as you want, or a one-car wait at most

maybe they've changed something to move to 1/8 for some reason?