Does anyone know if he's a member of this forum?

twincharge7

Haven't we all seen every stunt?

They don't even entertain me anymore when I see stunters...I just think..."wow, like I never saw a wheelie, or tank wheelie, or stoppie, or circles, etc." :nono: I have a buddy that is a stunter and no stunts arouse me like seeing a sportbike hauling ass or railing around turns. Stunting I have no interest in watching nor learning. :dunno:

They don't even entertain me anymore when I see stunters...I just think..."wow, like I never saw a wheelie, or tank wheelie, or stoppie, or circles, etc." :nono: I have a buddy that is a stunter and no stunts arouse me like seeing a sportbike hauling ass or railing around turns. Stunting I have no interest in watching nor learning. :dunno:

lol. Some people have different interest and no, I don't like stunts. I'm about speed and cornering since I have been racing cars for 7 years. BTW, riding a bike is totally different beast.

lol. Some people have different interest and no, I don't like stunts. I'm about speed and cornering since I have been racing cars for 7 years. BTW, riding a bike is totally different beast.

That wasn't directed towards you, it was towards everybody. I was just wanting to share my opinion. It's mine, others can think what they want. :wink:

agreed stop trying to scratch paint brake wheels and kill yourself and just ride :D

i'm with flounder on this one. does he need a good ass whooping or what.?

he did one stunt on the parking lot of Iron Pony that just kills me inside if I don't ask him how.

and what was said stunt?

LMAO!!! You writing a book?

LMAO!!! You writing a book?

Yes and dont worry,, I will have a chapter called. "Pappy" just for you.. and a chapter called "Linkin Logs" for Zorro.. and a chapter called SHOWBK for everyone else to poke fun at..

Go play motorcycle rider some more.. It seems to be the day for it. :wink: