going to vegas, drive to grand canyon??

black00ws6

Any suggestions on what part of the grand canyon to go to? We're going to fly in early thurs. morning, rent a car then drive to the canyon. What's the best spot to go to for those that have been? Spending the night, then coming back to vegas on friday for the weekend.

Hey John, I just got from Vegas on Tuesday and I am in New Albany too. Pretty much goin there is good enough for me, I dont think there is a "bad" "good" part of it. I was really bored, I didnt think it was all that sweet but maybe ill appreciate it more when I am older.

Hey John, I just got from Vegas on Tuesday and I am in New Albany too. Pretty much goin there is good enough for me, I dont think there is a "bad" "good" part of it. I was really bored, I didnt think it was all that sweet but maybe ill appreciate it more when I am older.

That is what I thought when we went and saw it. I am sure there are some fun things to do involving the Grand Canyon such as rides down into it and helicopter rides and all that, but just looking at it lasted me about 10 minutes until I was satisfied.