I knew it... god does exist

turbomark

God is not a person or entity, but rather an idea to give people the ability to give themselves peace of mind. Its one of those things that 90% of our brain that doenst get used, does, but most people seem to need to have an imaginary friend to use it. This guy seems to be having a halucination of giving god head and the banana is in turn gods metaphorical wanker.

Thats like me saying I can't go to jail for shooting someone because jail doesn't exist, dildo :p

noooo, not really. You can see and touch a jail house, its there, its real, people live in it. You cant see, or touch hell, and if you do, your convieniently in a state that you can no longer prove its exsistance. :eek:

I found my cat... she was hiding underneath a tarp for 2 days.

I still don't understand the correlation between your cat running away and you sleeping with your ex.

You know you just wanted to slip it in that you got laid. :p

God is not a person or entity, but rather an idea to give people the ability to give themselves peace of mind.

Isn't saying someone is dumb for believing in an entity that someone made up by using an example that someone else made up, well kind of dumb?

Save the 'opiate of the masses' bull shit for some 19 year old drunk chick you found at a bar who's trying to rebel against her parents who made her to go catholic school.

Isn't saying someone is dumb for believing in an entity that someone made up by using an example that someone else made up, well kind of dumb?

Save the 'opiate of the masses' bull shit for some 19 year old drunk chick you found at a bar who's trying to rebel against her parents who made her to go catholic school.

I dont know what i siad to make you think that i believe i thought people were dumb for beliveing in god... but i dont think that at all. Some people NEED it, some dont. I think it all comes down to the feeling a certianty and security. It different for everyone, and to each there own. I personaly would never think any less of anyone because they go to church on sunday, as i would hope that noone else thought less of me because i refuse to.

I dont go for 19yr olds either. 21-26 is my range.

This is most the reason why i dont like to talk about my differences of opinion about religion either... someone always has to step forward and make a weak attempt to "put me in my place"... it gets old. To its roots its ignorance, and fear of uncertianty. The worst possible fear of any religous person is to find out that everythign theyve ever believed is all a lie, or to know that there is noone watching over us. Society as a whole would colaps.

In all honesty, i belive you to be an intelligent man and dont hold you to that stereotype, i do however think you have a condition that just forces you to be a dickhead any chance you get. :asshole:

I do however think you have a condition that just forces you to be a dickhead any chance you get. :asshole:

Good call.

Just for the record, I'm not religious. It's just that most of the time that you see people talk about religon who don't believe in it, you see them talk about the 'opiate of the masses' or that people 'need it to cope' stuff. It get's kind of old.

Adam's grandma can fell a tree in less than 4 min, you don't want to mess with her.

4 minutes? she is now on her way to erase any evidence that jesse ever existed for say that it would take her that long