help please whats wrong here 90 celica

STEVE-O

my friend has a 1990 celica and it is leaking oil into the spark plugs... thats all the info I have... car ran before this problem occured so I dont think it is anything to major..... I think it might be a gasket problem causing ol to leak... I dont know alot about celicas so what do you think the problem might be and what do you think is the best way to fix it? thanks

kool is it hard to replace it? were is the best place to pick one up... thanks for the help thanks a lot its for a teacher at me school who runs our drumline and he is gettin the car for like 100 bucks and wants to fix it cause he had a celica as his first car

you looked online at napa and couldn't find it or you called napa on the phone and they didn't have it?

I find it hard to believe that napa doesn't have a gasket for a 4 cylinder toyota.....

when you have the valve cover off check it with a straightedge to make sure its flat if its not make sure you straighten or replace the valve cover