Hooters east main 9pm

Sam1647545489

Guest 78novaman

I was up at jegs early, when I drove past hooters I didn't see anyone there so I went home.

I sat out on my balcony (near 270 & Hamilton exchange) and could hear you guys tearing up 270. Anything happen around 11? I heard a bunch of police sirens take off either down 270 or Hamilton, then a helicopter did a fly-by, it was pretty low I think it was a police chopper. That was right after a bunch of loud v8's took off down 270.

I was up at jegs early, when I drove past hooters I didn't see anyone there so I went home.

I sat out on my balcony (near 270 & Hamilton exchange) and could hear you guys tearing up 270. Anything happen around 11? I heard a bunch of police sirens take off either down 270 or Hamilton, then a helicopter did a fly-by, it was pretty low I think it was a police chopper. That was right after a bunch of loud v8's took off down 270.

what time did you go by hooters, I was there from about 10:30ish, then took the g/f home was back around 12ish and left around 1, quite a few cars there, good turnout last night hope its the same way tonight

Yup, I had a blast last night and saw a lot of people again. Plenty of nice cars.

Brian, was that big, black guy there your brother?

I'm thinking we can meet up again tonight. I'll start a new thread.

Yup that was him. He's a little on the quiet side until he gets to know people.

Thanks for offering to let me drive your car. I would have done it if I didnt have a lead foot :cool:

so he got a GTO? what year?

He got an 04. All it took was a test drive to make him an LS1 fan :D

After my car is running we'll have to meet up at the steak n shake by Tuttle Mall again and do some cruising.

He got an 04. All it took was a test drive to make him an LS1 fan :D

After my car is running we'll have to meet up at the steak n shake by Tuttle Mall again and do some cruising.

yeah.. def..

what time did u guys show up i was there from 8pm -945 only 3 people there lol i mite take the stang out tomorrow nite again if my friends dont get me drunk that is ... tomorrows my birthday :) may as well milk the free drinks hehe

the fun usually doesnt start till 10.