t-5 tranny help

stolen 5.0

my buddy whom i sold my white 5.0 is having tranny problems. actually it is broke. 3rd gear dropped out and there is nothing. anyone up there have a cheap t-5 to get him by? and possibly help him with the install? he lives in the sawmill and 270 area.

i have 2 broken ones that could be used to make a good one.

I've got the t5 out of my dad's cobra, in fine shape and shifted great last time I drove it/it was on the road in december. It's still in the car but I could pull it next weekend if you want it. make an offer?

• 2 weeks later...

Stolen, what's broken on your two t-5s? Are they rebuildable cores... I have to do mine soon (no 5th or reverse) and just bought all the equipment/rebuild kit to do so so I should be able to help after I do mine...

Thanks

Andrew

Stolen, what's broken on your two t-5s? Are they rebuildable cores... I have to do mine soon (no 5th or reverse) and just bought all the equipment/rebuild kit to do so so I should be able to help after I do mine...

Thanks

Andrew

check your side bolt, it might have backed out on your tranny with no reverse or 5th.

i have one with broken countershaft and another with worn out 2nd synchro's

• 4 weeks later...
Hey im the one whos tranny went out on me last month and im ready to git er fixed. Anyone still have a tranny i can get from them like this weekend? Also maybe gimmie a hand putting it in I have no tools to do it, but may have someone already.