Police justice?!?!

snredrum

Our justice system is way too protective of the bad guys. IMO there are some things we can learn from the ways of those in the middle east and other not so criminal friendly states over seas.

He got off easy if you ask me.

He got what he deserved. Im glad he got beat and glad he's in prison for life. The journalist talks about how his family reacts when they see him brought into the court room. Well did she once mention about the detectives family and how they reacted when they found out he was shot in the face at point blank range. Its dehumanizing to put a mask on someone who spits on people? Then dont be a dumbass and get yourself there in the first place.

Oh yeah they said he was just there for questioning. Then why did he pull a detectives gun off his hip and shot him? Fuck that guy. I hope he rots in prison.

Fuckin dirtbag got what he deserved.....

It makes me sick to hear the journalist talk about how dehumanizing the mask is and...... blah blah blah blah.

He lost ALL of his rights when he shot the cop in the face.

I by all means think he got what he deserved but on the flipe side

If someone shot and killed a loved one of yours and group of your friends chased him down beat his ass like the cops did guess who would be in prison right along with the killer!!