Took a job in Cali... HOLY LAMBOS Batman

Akula

I am in Silicon Valley quite often now and I see crazy cars on the street. Last week I went to Santana Row (like easton only way nicer) and I saw 3 Lambos sitting at a stop sign, lined up behind one another.

This morning on my commute I let a Bentley come in from the on ramp. This place is crazy.

I remember when you said you were considering it....congrats! Hope they pay you well enough to bring that bling to Cbus :)

I am in Silicon Valley quite often now and I see crazy cars on the street. Last week I went to Santana Row (like easton only way nicer) and I saw 3 Lambos sitting at a stop sign, lined up behind one another.

This morning on my commute I let a Bentley come in from the on ramp. This place is crazy.

Yup, I took the job. On the road like 70% of the time. Planning on 2 years of this and then getting something else either inside the company or out. Couldn't pass up a 35% raise but maintain my exact same cost of living.