Gauging Interest: FS 94 Tsi 6 bolt

ttemper

The car for sale is a 1994 TSI FWD 5 speed. a 6 bolt swap has been done. this was done about 2 years ago. the car has been my daily driver so it's unmolested and well cared for. I've put about 30k on it since i bought it. the timing belt was changed, along with all new gaskets. The compression was 140 on all 4 cyl when i bought it. i would imagine it's about the same since it doesnt leak any fluids. Oil has been changed every 3-4k miles with Mobile 1 synthetic clean 5000.

The good: it's been very reliable for me(well about as reliable as any dsm can be) haha... I put a refurbushed ECU from an ebay store when i bought the car, along with a new iac valve.

the bad: the two front fenders and bumper are primered black(color of the car) and the hood has a blemish on the font right corner. The A/c doesnt work. it has freon, but the condensor core is bad. The brake pads need changed as they're getting worn. Besides that, the car runs fine. The tranny shifts very smoothly.

I'm wanting to sell the car because i have a new job and i can afford something a lot nicer. The car has 1 payment of 90 dollars left, but i can pay that tomorrow. i'm not looking to make a lot of money on this, i just want it gone so i can use the money for a downpayment on another car.

Asking 1400 OBO. please PM me for pictures. i'm running late for work and will have pics sent out tonight when i get home.

I also forgot to add the original dash is NOT in the car. The guy i bought the car from changed the dash for some reason. there was 94k on the title when i bought it...Also, the E-brake cable snapped, so that is inoperable.

I'm in the process of sending pics to everyone that replied.

If i remember rite, ebrake cables are 20 bux from autozone and about an hr fix. You have to take out the center counsel area to get to the cables, and run them down under the car to the wheel thats broke. Pretty easy, a LOT harder on a rusty car though.