Damn It's Cold!!!!!

Scotty2Hotty

Dear Mother Nature,

You're one cold hearted bitch that shows no mercy on the simple state of Ohio. Why is this you heartless bitch!!!? You have ruined the warm spring sun, that women could sun bathe in, in extremely skimpy attire. Again I hate you for this cold weather. You have made my genitals un-happy, so Mother Nature WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!? Bring my sun shine and warm weather back. THank you <3 Scott

PS- Time to find a fat girl to hook up with and keep warm.

*********Call me for all your wingman needs**************

I'm gonna miss the desert.. sunny and 75 for half the year

Not here shortly you won't. Wait til the REAL weather hits, you'll hate your life and then some. I was down to skin and bones last summer, I gained 37+ pounds since then. Keeping in shape for summer is a must if you're gonna survive.

I hate Ohio weather, day before Spring Break it is sunny and 80 deg. The day we get out for Spring Break it is 29 and snowing. We played our first lacrosse game today and it snowed the entire game and we wear shorts, (no pants, not even long socks) we still won 13-1, but it was the longest hour and a half of my life.

Dear Mother Nature,

You're one cold hearted bitch that shows no mercy on the simple state of Ohio. Why is this you heartless bitch!!!? You have ruined the warm spring sun, that women could sun bathe in, in extremely skimpy attire. Again I hate you for this cold weather. You have made my genitals un-happy, so Mother Nature WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!!? Bring my sun shine and warm weather back. THank you <3 Scott

PS- Time to find a fat girl to hook up with and keep warm.

*********Call me for all your wingman needs**************

Wait...hold the fuck on. You're home? Beer this weekend? :cool:

-Marc

Snow was STICKING on the road?????? WTF sticking???

BLACK ICE!?!?!? It was just 80+ DEGREES!!! And now travelling into work, saw 2 major accidents. This shit just doesnt make any damn sense

global warming