RX 7 Meet. 7/7/07 with Dyno

Mojoe

I know, I didn't expect you to answer for him. Rather, I was hoping he'd see my post and answer for himself. Similarly, I hope he reads this and sees me say that his redesign better make a whole lotta power under the curve if he hopes to stay within a buslength of the Z06.

:)

I do like to see the competitiveness between you two.. I should have added, I was just at the shop and I know he is slammed with work. I don't expect to see reply from him till late hours or a couple days.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RX7's kneel before the might of the triple post.

Any chance you are going to take your car to a road course? You might get to see what RX 7's are really made for, IMO.

I'll talk shit for just a second and race someone else's car while I'm at it.

I would wager that Carl's driving Vs. your power level would give you a new respect for what these cars can do. I know you have said that you really like FD's, but to see one run a course or to ride in one through corners is awesome. I know you have not had much seat time, but the Vett still is a great car on a road course. You should try to make it to one of the open track days with us this summer. Open invite.

Awesome. Bring cash or bring a video camera, because I'm either getting rich or getting famous, one or the other.

Sure, I'll bring a camera and even buy you a drink of your choice-Arizona Green Tea w/ ginseng and honey good?

I do like to see the competitiveness between you two.. I should have added, I was just at the shop and I know he is slammed with work. I don't expect to see reply from him till late hours or a couple days.

It's cool, just let him know that I'm looking forward to seeing us line up this season.

Any chance you are going to take your car to a road course? You might get to see what RX 7's are really made for, IMO.

I'll talk shit for just a second and race someone else's car while I'm at it.

I would wager that Carl's driving Vs. your power level would give you a new respect for what these cars can do. I know you have said that you really like FD's, but to see one run a course or to ride in one through corners is awesome. I know you have not had much seat time, but the Vett still is a great car on a road course. You should try to make it to one of the open track days with us this summer. Open invite.

Yeah, I'd love to get out on a road course - and to ride along in an FD sometime. I've heard great things about them handling wise - it would only make me want one that much more, I would suspect. :)

Sure, I'll bring a camera and even buy you a drink of your choice-Arizona Green Tea w/ ginseng and honey good?

Never had it, but sounds fine to me. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

There will also be burgers and dog on the BBQ with drinks.

This started as an RX 7 meet. But, with all the local interest (to include Cinci and up north), it just makes sense to have it as a big meet. It's still geared toward the rotary, but so many people said they wanted to come and see the RX 7's, Zavier opened it up to everyone. I just want people to come and have fun.

I'm thinking we can put together a cruise in the afternoon or even. And for those interested, weather permitting, I know there will be people out from the local car scene.

The location will be at the RX 7 store from 10am till when ever.

Please try to stay on topic for this. With us getting closer to the event it will get hard to find the detail with off topic posts. Zavier that means you too. LOL.