Guitar Hero II

TheHaze

I have it for ps2 and 360, so far i like the 360 version (i have one more set to get through on hard on the 360 version). I still don't think i'll ever be able to beat teh game on expert (and this is after almost 6 months of playing it)

I'm doing level 6/7 on medium so far. I'm addicted, Anyone want to play on live?

acec and I have been playing coop all damn night. I found a second guitar through a friend at toys R us for those interested.

I have five stars on almost everything on the hard level (five gold on Strutter:cool: ), on Who was in my room or anything in the second to last section I only have three or four stars (but mostly four).

On expert I am stuck on Freya. :(

I have GH 1 and 2 for PS2 and love it. Got GH2 in December and I am just starting on hard. All easy and Medium songs I have 2 stars. Free Bird was tough. I picked up GH1 about a month ago and I have bet it with 5 stars on all the songs through medium. The game is very addicting.