WTF: The Freeway

Big Steve

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It took me almost 15 minutes to get from 70/71 split to the fairgrounds exit. See in some cases I miss my stang, one rev and they all move. My goat does not hav that yet!! On top of that some guy pulled beside me in his XKR like i was gonna race with him? wtf? snow+traffic= death. This city is ricer infested!!

keep in mind, I have been in traffic in alot far worse places (like new york, downtown newyork) Phillie, alot of places, difference is there are alot more cars, at least they are trying to move. Here, they are sight seeing!!

sometimes they confuse the yield sign with a stop sign :eek:

not sure if I like that or the old, 25mph to 65mph roll that takes them like 3 minutes.....those are the folks that really drive me nuts :mad:

Bitching about getting onto the freeway from an onramp.

There's this thing called Yielding. 90% of the people in Columbus do not know how to do that. Dolts.

I hate it when people just gawk at the wrecks. I had a guy about tag the side of my monte carlo one day because he was gawking.

The only plus is when the people take off all slow after the wreck you blow by them.