zx14

conn-e-rot

woah, we're talking about a ZZR/ZX13.5 here and we're calling a Hayabusa UGLY? :wtf: okay, because the spider looking headlights, huge non-descript hole in the front, george foreman/wanna-be-ferrarri vents on the side, and 1980's seat are the pillar of modern stylng :puke:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woah, we're talking about a ZZR/ZX13.5 here and we're calling a Hayabusa UGLY? :wtf: okay, because the spider looking headlights, huge non-descript hole in the front, george foreman/wanna-be-ferrarri vents on the side, and 1980's seat are the pillar of modern stylng :puke:

:lol: its true.. even tho i still like them.

id go for more of an alien style headlights tho!

I got a blue brand new 2007 on hold for 8500. I was really surprised it feels lighter than the 650

congrats. now on the 07 you might have a little oil leakage problem around the valve cover. being the flag ship year for it you will run across that kind of stuff. but its an easy fix and not all bikes had it.

that is a hell of a deal congrats

congrats. now on the 07 you might have a little oil leakage problem around the valve cover. being the flag ship year for it you will run across that kind of stuff. but its an easy fix and not all bikes had it.

that is a hell of a deal congrats

thanks for the heads up

How much did they give you on trade for the 650? Not that I'm interested in an upgrade any time soon or anything... ;)

4600 with 1500 miles and 4year extended warranty kinda sucks but to me it was well worth it even with what I lost on it still cheaper then 2009 zx14

4600 with 1500 miles and 4year extended warranty kinda sucks but to me it was well worth it even with what I lost on it still cheaper then 2009 zx14

That is a really good deal man. Full trade in on your 650 is only $4345, so they definitely gave you more since you had the warranty.

Considering what you paid for the 14 and then getting a tax break trading used for new, I would pretty much call that the deal of the century. You should be extremely happy, I know I would. :)

Oh yeah, congrats on the new ride!! :cool: