zx14

conn-e-rot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for the uninitiated (i.e. me), what's wrong with the stock exhaust? Why replace it so quickly?

More power (cuz the 14 doesn't have enough :eek:), better sound, and an aftermarket will drop some serious weight. Not to mention most aftermarkets are much more aesthetically pleasing. :)

Just my thoughts on the subject. :cool:

More power (cuz the 14 doesn't have enough :eek:), better sound, and an aftermarket will drop some serious weight. Not to mention most aftermarkets are much more aesthetically pleasing. :)

no such thing as too much power

Ah, that's sort of what I figured, but I didn't know if the 14's stock system was particularly restrictive or something. From what I've seen, systems for these things easily run into quadruple digits, which is serious change for someone in my broke-ass college position :p

Ah, that's sort of what I figured, but I didn't know if the 14's stock system was particularly restrictive or something. From what I've seen, systems for these things easily run into quadruple digits, which is serious change for someone in my broke-ass college position :p

No shit. over a G for a whole system! thats friggin insane.