zx14

conn-e-rot

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a really good deal man. Full trade in on your 650 is only $4345, so they definitely gave you more since you had the warranty.

Considering what you paid for the 14 and then getting a tax break trading used for new, I would pretty much call that the deal of the century. You should be extremely happy, I know I would. :)

Oh yeah, congrats on the new ride!! :cool:

thanks a lot i still can not get over the difference in the two bikes.

Wow, I was expecting more like low-3,000! I've been toying with the thought of selling mine next year and getting something bigger, and I've really only been hoping to get 4 grand for it.

How much are you asking for the fender elim, and what brand is it?

Also, while we're on the topic of 14's, am I the only one who thinks that this is extremely hot? (Huge pic, hence the link) Removing the lowers has a really...slimming effect. I know that at speed the bottoms of the uppers would probably vibrate like mad, but if someone made a lower fairing deletion kit that took care of those holes and reinforced the fairings...that would be the first thing on my to-do list after buying a 14. Well, after removing the flies.

Wow, I was expecting more like low-3,000! I've been toying with the thought of selling mine next year and getting something bigger, and I've really only been hoping to get 4 grand for it.

How much are you asking for the fender elim, and what brand is it?

Also, while we're on the topic of 14's, am I the only one who thinks that this is extremely hot? (Huge pic, hence the link) Removing the lowers has a really...slimming effect. I know that at speed the bottoms of the uppers would probably vibrate like mad, but if someone made a lower fairing deletion kit that took care of those holes and reinforced the fairings...that would be the first thing on my to-do list after buying a 14. Well, after removing the flies.

$25 and I'll ship it it is from this site http://www.rkcsales.com/ninja/index.htm but uses aftermarket signals... but i did find some nice deals on signals on http://www.targa-acc.com/ and they sell the kawi factory plugs

Ah, that kind. Pretty much the only one I'm interested in is the R&G one as it is pretty much ready to go out of the box; no extra lights or signals needed. I hate my fender, but I've got lotsa other stuff that demand funding before I drop coin on making a bit of plastic go away for cosmetic reasons :(

Check the ninja650r.com forums though, someone there might be interested. Also, if you havn't been there, the 650r.com forums have a sister site for the 14; ninjazx14.com. Pretty good info there; I lurk when I'm fantasizing about buying a new bike.

$25 and I'll ship it it is from this site http://www.rkcsales.com/ninja/index.htm but uses aftermarket signals... but i did find some nice deals on signals on http://www.targa-acc.com/ and they sell the kawi factory plugs

well the dealer I went to is www.ohiomotorcycle.com and they sell kawisaki, yamaha, suzuki, ducati, triumph, KTM, honda

Ah, that kind. Pretty much the only one I'm interested in is the R&G one as it is pretty much ready to go out of the box; no extra lights or signals needed. I hate my fender, but I've got lotsa other stuff that demand funding before I drop coin on making a bit of plastic go away for cosmetic reasons :(

Check the ninja650r.com forums though, someone there might be interested. Also, if you havn't been there, the 650r.com forums have a sister site for the 14; ninjazx14.com. Pretty good info there; I lurk when I'm fantasizing about buying a new bike.

kewl thanks

Is that where you just got your new bike from?

best experience I've had with a dealer... and the extended warranties they sell run along with the factory and cover more then the factory and they will cover sh!t kawi won't even if aftermarket parts are installed... and they are available for used bikes up to 3years

best experience I've had with a dealer... and the extended warranties they sell run along with the factory and cover more then the factory and they will cover sh!t kawi won't even if aftermarket parts are installed... and they are available for used bikes up to 3years

Yep, I know.. ;)

I think you should start a whole new thread giving us props!! We are a sponsor on this site too!

Edited by zerocrash

Hellz yeah!! Ohio Motorcycle FTW!!!!! :dj:

That's awesome! I was just praising you and the dealer for such a good deal and had no idea that it was my own shop!!!

I'm the Finance Manager at the Columbus Ohio Motorcycle (Honda Northwest) :cool::cool:

* instert shameless business plug here* :lol::D;)

kewl

well I will tell anyone that ever asks me what dealer to go to to go there the dealer in in toledo only wanted to give me 3600

That's great man. I'm glad you got a good deal and are happy, and I'm ecstatic that you got that deal from our sister store! We do business the exact same way here at our Columbus (Hilliard) store. :):)

That's great man. I'm glad you got a good deal and are happy, and I'm ecstatic that you got that deal from our sister store! We do business the exact same way here at our Columbus (Hilliard) store. :):)

and the salesman told me they take good care of you guys there