KFC guitar hero chicken box meal thing...

ross

...at KFC, a much more satisfying meal is their 7pc chicken, 4 biscuits, and a large side for $9.99.

Oh yeah, do yourself a favor by stopping at the local grocery store to pick yourself up some grape kool-aid and some sugar to make prior to this KFC meal...

kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gifkoolaid.jpg0004920004754_LG.jpg

i dont get it???

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont get it???

Hah I'm confused by your confusion...the $9.99 deal was something I saw on TV and the last time I went they didn't have it posted anywhere, but I still ordered it. The kool-aid...that's just my bevy of choice. I suppose your favorite flavor will do..?

I'm sure Shitty will vouch for my KFC and kool-aid meal that I had sometime last week...he informs me that it's way to fattening of a combination. Then he tries to convince me I should use some "fake" sugar in my kool-aid (never going to happen) and well there isn't much you can do about the grease in the KFC...

nope this is between southwood and markison so if its not the same one then you have to tell me why to not eat at the one at dodridge cause now i'm curious.

is that green arrow your house? i live on kossuth and ebner :)

but why did you go all the way to KFC on high? the parsons livingston one is right there :)

is that green arrow your house? i live on kossuth and ebner :)

but why did you go all the way to KFC on high? the parsons livingston one is right there :)

yea i live on brust between sycamore and beck..haha i've only lived here for like a month and i only knew the one on high

yea i live on brust between sycamore and beck..haha i've only lived here for like a month and i only knew the one on high

lol its ok :) yeah there is one on the corner of parsons and livingston. you will notice the giant parking garage that is built around it. childrens is trying to buy that entire corner. KFC wouldnt sell, so they built the parking garage all around it.

we should kick it sometime though, seeing as how we are about a 5 minute walk away from each other lol. i can tell you some cool bars and resturants in the area too :)

Mmmmm.. I'm certainly intrigued, and now hungry

you will probably have to wait a while to get a seat. they are pretty slow, and have a really shitty system. you write your name on a piece of paper, and every now and then someone comes out and checks it and seats people. be prepared to wait. its so worth it though.