XV6700 Windows Mobile 5 Smart Phone for Verizon - $120obo

Casper

It works great. The ESN is free and clear. I'll also include a Motorola bluetooth headset.

* 416MHz Intel PXA270 Processor

* 240x320 QVGA Color Display

* Windows Mobile 5.0 OS

* 64MB RAM / 128MB ROM

* miniSD Secure Digital Slot

* 6.5oz; 5.2" x 2.32" x 0.93"

* Onboard Bluetooth 1.2 Wireless

* Li-Ion Battery for 4 Hours Talk

* Onboard 802.11b Wi-Fi

* 1.3MP Digital Camera

* Integrated QWERTY Keyboard

* CDMA EVDO Network Ready

Here's a review of the phone: http://www.mobiletechreview.com/Verizon-XV6700.htm

It has normal wear, but nothing unusual. Has been a great phone, but I switched to Blackberry. It has been reset back to the way it came from the factory.

NICE. I hate those things and loath the asshats that wear them around all day. I can see the benefits of using one in the car though. I'm a cheap fucker, I use the wired headset that came with my MP3 kit in the car.

Good luck with the sale, sounds like a nice unit.

I hate to say I just threw that phone away because the OS crashed on me so many times. I'm in the market for a new phone too. I heard the new 6800 has a much faster processor and OS.

You're serious???? You know you can install Windows Mobile 6 on these, right??? As for Windows Mobile 5 crashing, I've only had it happen a few times and the firmware patch fixed it.