want some money? fix my Jeep

Guest trbothat

Guest trbothat
I've got a 75 Jeep CJ5 in my garage that 75% put together, and I'm looking for a competent mechanic to attach the driveshaft, clutch pedal, and shifting mechinism, and bolt on the accessories up front. I got the parts and most the bolts... and rest is up to you, if you're up for the job and want some cash, contact me. This was a motor swap that a friend was supposed to be working on but isn't, and I need it done. I need someone who can figure out how to put the thing together, the motor is in the car, bolted to the tranny, the driveshaft is disconnected, the top of the tranny doesn't have the shifter connected, and the accessories where the belts and fans are aren't there, I don't know which bolts go where, so a trip to the hardware store for bolts probably will be required a couple times.... I speak cash...

Guest trbothat
basically, it's in my garage, I have all the tools needed, it's not towable, I'll pay cash if someone can come over and fix it. It's a 1975, CJ5 with an AMC 360 in it.... and I need it fixed and running asap.