C5 police car???

Scotty2Hotty

:lol:

So illegal.

And going 6 wide on 270 isnt? :asshole:

And its only illegal to try to pull somebody over, which falls under impersination of an officer of the law. I checked it out. After talking to more than a dozen sheriffs, CPD, a couple SHP, and my lawyer, though it may cause me more hassel than its worth, theres actully nothing illegal about making the car out to be a Swedish Polis car, simply because there is no badge symbol on the vehical, and the word "POLICE" (in English or Spanish, two recognized langguages in the US) along with a juristiction is visible on the exterior of the vehical.

I was mostly referring to the C5. I am not sure why I quoted you. He probably spent a lot of money for that shit if he isn't an actual cop.

Come on, you grew up with the interweb, you should know how to use it better than me. We didnt get our first computer till i was 13, and it was and old green screen 88MHz. After that, we upgraded to a 486 :nod:

Back in highschool I had a Trans Am with a toggle switch in the cab to activate the alarm while driving. Couple that siren with the sweet car show strobe lights that I thought were sweet back in the day, and traffic was never a problem.

you can buy the headlight interupters and led flashers, but i think i have to custom make the blue and green ones i want... i want them to sit behind my black grill and i can inlay them into the bezels of my headlights and turn signals too lol.

I was mostly referring to the C5. I am not sure why I quoted you. He probably spent a lot of money for that shit if he isn't an actual cop.

Nah. Hes probably got 400 in the whole thing. I come by that stuff pretty cheap and used to do a lot of installs. Ive got a "firetruck" sitting in the driveway right now. Now Im not saying this outloud but I have been known to use it on the freeway when Im in a bit of a hurry. I still have some headlight controllers sitting around.

The thing that makes me believe it may be a REAL cop, is the fact that you hear the individual beeps inbetween radio transmissions. Also being in Texas for 4 years of my life, I saw lots of un-marked cars IE. B4C Camaros, Impala SS's, even a Monte Carlo. Not too hard to believe :) Cops have a sense of humor too.

The thing that makes me believe it may be a REAL cop, is the fact that you hear the individual beeps inbetween radio transmissions. Also being in Texas for 4 years of my life, I saw lots of un-marked cars IE. B4C Camaros, Impala SS's, even a Monte Carlo. Not too hard to believe :) Cops have a sense of humor too.

I should do that to my B4C...have some fun with alot of people around here. My luck I would do it to a REAL under cover and got to jail...