OSU undergrads

datsunissan28

Hey anyone on here that goes to OSU and is an undergraduate student, it is time for USG (undergrad student goverment) elections right now. I'm sure most of you don't care, but my roomate Jim Fondriest is running for President. I'd appreciate it if you would vote as I've put a lot of time into his campaign the past few weeks and I know he has put in hundreds and hundreds of hours plus a lot of money into it.

So just click the link:

http://www.usg.osu.edu/elections

and vote for Jim and Katie.

Voting goes all day on the 12th and 13th.

thanks in advance, Dustin.

I know I don't post a whole lot on this forum, but I lurk quite a bit.

Yes, I know USG is ridiculous, but I'm jut supporting my roomate.

if USG actually DID anything, then i would care to vote.

my tuition has steadily gone up the past 4 years. even after hearing USG people swear up and down that they would prevent another increase. (lol like they have the power to do that... tuition is decided at broad and high st... not on in bricker hall). if they did anything that would have an effect on my daily life at OSU, then maybe id vote... otherwise i can just leave you with this:

http://www.partybuckeyes.com/photos/fullsize/209512.jpg

lets investigate... jim and katie campaigns annoyed the shit out of me so much that i even made a facebook group pleading with people not to vote for them. they write VOTE JIM AND KATIE all over the fukin campus and give us no reason why we should. even their youtube video doesnt provide a single view or goal they have. then u got all these fags running around in VOTE JIM AND KATIE shirts. if i wanted to see a bunch of queers with matching shirts id go to old navy. i really hope the other guys win.

if USG actually DID anything, then i would care to vote.

my tuition has steadily gone up the past 4 years. even after hearing USG people swear up and down that they would prevent another increase.

john, luckily tuition will not go up next year as governor strickland has put a freeze on tuition at osu. but your right, im sure those usg fags have no say in that anyway.

if i wanted to see a bunch of queers with matching shirts id go to old navy.

LOL.

and yeah +1 on them writing their names everywhere. that is def. annoying. but w/e. i guess the 6000 people who actually take the time to vote (out of the near 40 thousand undergrads total), are the ones who are easily swayed by what they see written on the sidewalk. hopefully no one writes "go on a killing spree" :)

the last 2 tuition increases were 6% (twice the rate of inflation).

i feel bad for those out of state kids. 20K+ a year to come to OSU. sux for them lol.

and yeah +1 on them writing their names everywhere. that is def. annoying. but w/e. i guess the 6000 people who actually take the time to vote (out of the near 40 thousand undergrads total), are the ones who are easily swayed by what they see written on the sidewalk. hopefully no one writes "go on a killing spree" :)

im gonna start writing "GIVE DANIEL BRILL HEAD" on all the sidewalks. then ill just sitback and wait for the sluts to roll in.

john, luckily tuition will not go up next year as governor strickland has put a freeze on tuition at osu. but your right, im sure those usg fags have no say in that anyway.

I thought that OSU had to accept that. It will help next year but the year after that tuition will increase 3%.

Guest Mushijobah
im gonna start writing "GIVE DANIEL BRILL HEAD" on all the sidewalks. then ill just sitback and wait for the sluts to roll in.

Hahahaha, count me in on that.