Ugly Girls

Scotty2Hotty

Dear Ugly skeezers,

Do not get mad when I make out with your dime piece friend. I gave you a shot sooo your fat ass should be happy. Granted I would include you into a 3 some if you were close to good looking, BUT you weren't. Just be happy I gave your friend some play because my goodness don't grow on trees.

*Side note- GREEEEEEEEEEEAT night, the spirit of David Hasselhoff was with me...... just wish I could see straight.

Dear Ugly skeezers,

Do not get mad when I make out with your dime piece friend. I gave you a shot sooo your fat ass should be happy. Granted I would include you into a 3 some if you were close to good looking, BUT you weren't. Just be happy I gave your friend some play because my goodness don't grow on trees.

This never happened did it...

Haha... I wanna see the "night after" thread when it hurts to pee and you cant stop itching your crotch.

lol

It's more like you're still half way asleep, throw the hand on the wall to prop yourself, other hand on your friend. You start feeling the warm satisfying rush of last nights bar tab running out when......... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH MY GOD!!! HOLY FUCK AHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWW OWWWWWWWWWW!