Anyone want to get any off road action on soon?

XChris1632X

I leave in less than six weeks for 5 months of active duty and I havent had any good ride time on the 450. Wayne is opening tomorow and perry is already open, along with other places. Curently all my riding buddies are broken or busy, and riding at wayne alone would not be fun. I was wondering if anyone wanted to get a small trip together soon. Shit Ill go as soon as monday. I have Sun-Tuesdays off and can go anytime.

i dont know if matt is gonna go or not, but its pretty much the same group i went with last time. good people, and we have alot of fun. youll enjoy it there. more to do there than at wayne or perry. wayne and perry may be a little bigger, but im not that big of a trail person. i like to hit the mx track up as well, and wiht the trails, hill climbs, mx track and drag strip at happy hollow, i had a blast.

If I do get new shocks it will be long time down the road. Im gonna pay this off by christmas time or next spring And Im gonna buy a raptor 700 and a couple of supercharged sea doos with my money from active duty. I will be 95% debt free and its gonna stay that way. But after there is no payments I will just throw money at modding all of them. I already have a deal going through right now for exhaust and intake for the 450 but wont have them installed untill probably the following week, and I already have nerfs and a bumper. Im gonna put some money towards some new riding clothes and other accesories right now. So It will be awhile before I get new a-arms and shocks.

Depending on your riding style Id go with some razr 2's or maybe the new 6 ply holeshots. I dont really care for holeshots becuase they didnt grip worth shit on the banshee. These are somewhat pricey so if you want to go cheap subscribe to dennis kirk and they will send you emails about special clearance deals and sometimes they will have closeouts and offer a tire for 20$. Trips to wayne and perry arent very expensive you pay for your state sticker once a year and then you can get a daily ride permit for wayne at $5 a day, or $25 a year. Other than that everything is just a little fuel. Paul if you wanna go down to wayne I might be able to get a trailer together and we can leave marysville at the same time that way we only have to take one vehicle. Hopefully my truck will be put back together within the next week or so, and I can pull one.

that might work, if not my buddy can get his dads suburban and trailor we easily fit my 3ooex, his 400ex and our buddys foreman on there and could have fit maybe 2 more on there :)

Our last trip to our friends cabin in perry county we had 7 quads on Jerod's trailor and 3 on our friend Nick's trailor! it was a blast!

Depending on your riding style Id go with some razr 2's or maybe the new 6 ply holeshots. I dont really care for holeshots becuase they didnt grip worth shit on the banshee. These are somewhat pricey so if you want to go cheap subscribe to dennis kirk and they will send you emails about special clearance deals and sometimes they will have closeouts and offer a tire for 20$. Trips to wayne and perry arent very expensive you pay for your state sticker once a year and then you can get a daily ride permit for wayne at $5 a day, or $25 a year. Other than that everything is just a little fuel. Paul if you wanna go down to wayne I might be able to get a trailer together and we can leave marysville at the same time that way we only have to take one vehicle. Hopefully my truck will be put back together within the next week or so, and I can pull one.

Ryan what time are you guys leaving Sunday? Are you meeting up anywhere? Im definatly down for going. How much money should I bring and do I need to bring anything else other than the basics? I dont know how long you guys stay out there and ride but should I bring more than a full tank and an extra 5 gallons?

Ryan, me and my buddy are plannin on going. PLease let me know what time you are thinking about leaving. ALSO, can you still get me a good price on that clutch for my cr250? Ill be bringing all the toys, so you can ride the 125 some if you want to

Erik, yes i can let me get a price on the clutch and ill get back to you, still havent price dit yet, but im guessing $100 my cost and maybe cheaper to you.

aj and Erik

we are for sure going sunday. ill let everyone know a time sometime through the week so chekc out. mya make a thread about it. but ill make a time and place to meet up and we can caravan down. and if possible maybe we can combine loads. if someone has a big enough trailer and truck. and split gas cost.