how to find out a business going in??

evan9381

is there a way to do this? theyre building something pretty much across the street from my apartment, which somewhat makes me think its going to be a gas station (seperate roofed off area w/ 4x 2 column sections), but the building doesnt really seem to remind me of a gas station. also, the roof of the sectioned off area has what looks to be roofing shingles, which i have never seen on a gas station

the address they have given the site is 7700 kennedy rd, and its in blacklick, 43004

its just the area its in kinda strikes me as odd...its pretty much all residential from anything past meijer on. itll be nice to have a gas station there, itll just seem out of place

on the good side, it means once im already hammered, i can just walk across the street to get more drinks. w00t! lol

its just the area its in kinda strikes me as odd...its pretty much all residential from anything past meijer on. itll be nice to have a gas station there, itll just seem out of place

on the good side, it means once im already hammered, i can just walk across the street to get more drinks. w00t! lol

Yeah that is always great. I used to live across the street from a bar. Out my front door and 500 feet away a small bar :D

Its so easy to walk home drunk then drive.

Yeah that is always great. I used to live across the street from a bar. Out my front door and 500 feet away a small bar :D

Its so easy to walk home drunk then drive.

I use to live right behind spoonz pub off sawmill. knew all the regular's and my sister was a bartender. I'd get trashed and walk out the back door to get home.

well, here is about the closest i could find. finally remembered to check out the developers name on the board

http://www.anchorcos.com/index.php?view=property&id=24#

doesnt have a list of any certain company going in, but the sketches do show cars up to those posts, as like a gas station, just doesnt say which one will go in. also looks like there will be a few retail spots going in just beside it

"available : march 07"...haha...they better get fucking moving