Unleaded race gas.......

Billiumss

Locally, Intense carries VP MS109 which is an awesome fuel. 109 octane, unleaded, and high oxygenation.

You can order pails and drums directly from VP if you don't want to pay the retail markup, but most of the time shipping balances that out. The other option is to call VP and get a distributor list and typically a local distributor can get it for you at the wholesale price, but they typically have "order schedules" that you'll have to conform to. I already bought my share of VP fuel this year otherwise I'd let you piggy-back on my order. I get distributor pricing. :)

I bought a 15 gallon drum of the VP109 last year awesome stuff. I think it was 138$ Find a local distributer and get in on it when he orders and they dont hit you with the big shipping

The 109 is the motor oct number not the R/M like your used to seeing. Go to VP website youll see what i mean

Guest Removed

hamliton only has 100 at the pump, but they can order whatever you want.

theres a place over on sullivant (cant remember the name)that sells and stocks just about anything VP sells.

Guest Removed
Is it Citgo or Sunco that has 100 on Hamliton Road? Wonder how much that is...

Intense is in Plain City right?

both. and both have more fuels in the back.(the $10.00 & up a gallon shit)