Truck needed for Norwalk day.

Buck531

I've secured a trailer. I'm debating throwing my car on there when I go up. Only problem is, I need a truck. So, if anyone is going up with a truck, could I put the trailer on the back? :).

Btw, it's a 7 prong circle connector (as the trailer owner says).

I will pay for the gas up there as well.

I'm SURE as hell not going to drive 2 hours from norwalk with open headers.

I wasn't planning on using a trailer, but my boss has one and said I can use it if I want, but I need a truck.

a V6 94 F150 won't cut it right? :).

Especially since there is no such truck.

4.9L I6 FTW. It would tow your car just fine.

yep.. that' what it is. I couldn't remember the liters.

That'll to my car fine? Wow.. his truck has almost no power to get out of it's own way let alone towing my car with it.

Now that I think of it, it doesn't even have a trailer hitch either. Just a ball on the bumper and I'm SURE that won't cut it.

If my truck is done in enought time for me to register to go for the track day I wouldnt mind towing the damn thing. I dont have a problem towing cars at all with my truck becuase I sometimes forget they are there. I want to run my truck once just to see what it will do but the problem is if I really want a good time I will have to launch in 4-wheel and with a good amount of boost but I risk breaking something. If I break something then we are both screwed. I really dont want to break anthing after fixing it with another $1600 price tag so I might just settle for a 2 wheel launch at 8psi and the big tires to try to make it up at the end of the track.