Where to get an alingment

Guest 1redgp

Guest 1redgp

Looking for a good place to have my car alined. I don't want to take it to a franchise because I've had bad expiriences. My car has been lowered and the last place I took it to (A1 Streamline) couldn't get it on their rack because it was too low. Honestly the car is not insanely low to the ground IMO. I also have a cambier kit installed on all four wheels. I'm not sure if holes will need to be drilled or not, but I need a place that's willing to do that if necessary.

It's got to be a place where they know what they're doing. A place that you would take your car to if you needed an alignment done the right way.

Thanks in advance.

Guest Removed

first link in my sig, altho we are just getting the machine up and running today.

i was going to make a post about it, but wanted the machine up and running first.

we can do custom ones with no issues.. do you have the camber caster kits installed?

Guest 1redgp
Take it to Derek downtown @ NTB...yes it's a chain but he's great to work with even if you're finiky and have special requests like I do. You will have no worries with him

Thanks Andy - Is this the one on E. Long Street?

I work on East Broad in Dtown. This would be really close.

Thanks

Thanks Andy - Is this the one on E. Long Street?

I work on East Broad in Dtown. This would be really close.

Thanks

Yes. I work downtown as well and he's a great asset anywhere but being downtown makes it that much easier.

Derek's name on here is TurboRust.

I've had several allignments done already this year (including setting up camber plates etc.) without any issues...and they managed to get my Audi onto the allignment rack without incident and that car won't even clear the small lip that oil change bays have on their pits when it's on the snow tires.

Andy

Guest 1redgp
Come see me tomorrow I"m there open to close 630am-6pm

232-8881 if you wanna call

-Derek

150 e long st corner of 4th and long

I took it to Derek at NTB- He got me all squared away.

Thanks Derek!