Gahann has Police Charger

Guest 78novaman

Guest 78novaman
Painted BLK/WHT just like thier newer Vics. It was actually a pretty sharp car with all the LED lights. Saw one parked in front of the high school this evening. I don't know if it was a HEMI or not though. I will try to find out.

Guest Mushijobah
You should see dual exhaust if it is the Hemi. Most have been sold for highway use though.. Still, much sharper looking than the vics.

"The Dodge Charger V6 appears to have a fleet (police) price of about $22,000; adding dual spots is another $175, and side airbags another $360, with rubber floor mats $70. The Charger was priced to compete well against the Crown Victoria/Police Interceptor and Chevy Impala, and is really quite a bargain considering braking and acceleration. (The Hemi Charger is about $24,000.) There are additional discounts for fleets ordering five or more vehicles. In some cases, Ford and Chevy have priced their vehicles lower this year, though - a good couple of thousand dollars apiece lower. In the long run, if the Charger holds up under police use, that money could be well spent (preventing a single accident due to improved brakes could more than pay for a few cars’ premium.)"

http://www.allpar.com/images/autoshow/2005/white/charger-squad.jpg

Guest 78novaman

Tell ya what, most of the time I hated the Gahanna cops too, but I seem to never have any problem now that I live here :confused:

PS. This is Gahanna, I seriously doubt they would settle for the V6. They were one of the first on the block with the LED strobes and they just picked up a couple of police package Tahoes that look badass.

PS. This is Gahanna, I seriously doubt they would settle for the V6. They were one of the first on the block with the LED strobes and they just picked up a couple of police package Tahoes that look badass.

they need all the lastest equipment to deal with all the crime they got going on.

Guest zerograde1
They have police chargers over here in West Virginia too. However, they are only the v6 :( Oh Well. Just throwing in my two cents from over yonder.

But they werent the first. The Franklin County Sheriff had LED bars before anyone. The the City of Columbus Tried them on there crew vehicles, then on came the Columbus Police Department.

Then came the followers. Gahanna is not all its cracked up to be.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest gti33702
They have to have that charger to chase down the kids on foot because there to lazy to get out and run. Did they ever catch the people who took the big boy statue?