89 Cavalier 2.0 will not start. Jumped time?

Browning

114,000miles or something like that.

Has been running fine all day, parked it. Twenty minutes later started it and it ran choppy then died a minute or so later. Now it doesn't start at all but, it is getting fuel and spark. It spins over too easy and as if the valves aren't closing.

So I start thinking the timing belt. I decided to remove the valve cover to see if I have a bent valve, broken rocker, whatever. Everything seems to be working properly. It's pumping oil and the valves seem to be functioning. Now whether or not they're traveling the full distance, I do not know(just eyeing it but I'd say they are). So that rules out the belt being broke, right?

Pulled the plugs, they seem fine, and are getting spark.

I used the paper clip trick to check for codes, and it's not throwing any.

http://smiliesftw.com/x/madod.gif

Guest Removed

it has a chain. has it had noise in it? they have a chain guides that likes too break and let thew chain flop around, and if the chains worn bad, they will jump. last one i seen jump ,bent some valves.

hit it with some starting fluid and see if it starts, if it does then the injector or some thing else could be going on.

it has a chain. has it had noise in it? they have a chain guides that likes too break and let thew chain flop around, and if the chains worn bad, they will jump. last one i seen jump ,bent some valves.

hit it with some starting fluid and see if it starts, if it does then the injector or some thing else could be going on.

I haven't heard any noises no. I'm gonna have wait until the morning now to look at it again.