1994 eclipse motor swap

D19S88M

im thinking about swaping my motor in my 94 eclipse. its pretty standard no power steering, has a/c. its a 1.8L and i wanted to swap it for a 2.0L motor and i was wondering if i will have to buy any wiring harnesses for it to run right and idle right all that good stuff... also maybe some different motor mounts.. thanks for your help.

Were you thinking about going with the 420a or the 4g63? You will need different motor mounts. The 4g63 is what most people upgrade, because it already comes turbo stock so you don't have to do very many custom modifications. Although the 420a does not come turboed stock, you can still put a turbo on it. It also is less expensive than the 4g63 to buy.

Were you thinking about going with the 420a or the 4g63? You will need different motor mounts. The 4g63 is what most people upgrade, because it already comes turbo stock so you don't have to do very many custom modifications. Although the 420a does not come turboed stock, you can still put a turbo on it. It also is less expensive than the 4g63 to buy.

i dont think anyone is going to swap a 1.8 for the 420a that would be retarted.

as far as your swap, but a turbo car to start with, way less hassels and it will be cheaper. dont waste your time with your 1.8 fwd. and if you get a new one might as well get the awd so you wont spin out once you hit boost.