Mercedes in Easton

93berettagt

The Mercedes in Easton is looking for a part-time lot attendant for the used car lot. I think they want someone to work on the weekends. On Friday it would be from 9am to 7pm. Saturday 9-6, Sun 12-5. You really don't do too much work for the pay and get to drive some sweet cars. Like right now I think they have 2 AMG's on their lot. A few just regular V-12benzs and they also get some other cool cars from other companies, like Bentley. I think for some of the requirements, for one you must have a spotless driving record, I had a ticket from a little over 3 years ago and it was a "concern". You can't be a jackass. I think you need to be at least 18, and that's about it. To find out more about it, go up to the dealership and find the used car manager Ralph. Tell them Jon told you about it. (If they ask)

I believe a lot attendant does, is when a customer purchases a new car, the lot attendant goes and fills it up with gas, and details the car.. if IM wrong sorry lol, but I might head up that way tomorrow and fill out an application

Mark

Move cars around, valet, fill up with gas, SOMETIMES detail cars. When I did it last year they had a seperate dept that did it all day. Im sure Germain has the same. Pay was shit but if your at a cool company and dont need THAT much money than it might be ok.

Although I'm not making the decision my guess is no. BTW not a person has gone up there (or so the manager has told me) and they need someone pretty bad. Meaning that if you do go up there you have a really good chance of getting the job. Talk to the used car manager Ralph and tell them Jon sent you.

ya, make sure you put my name on the application please. oh and as of today not a person has even applied yet, and they had me filling in for used cars(so I had to do both used and new). They need someone pretty bad.