Is this a good deal/good used nitrous kit?

lcz06

Looking into getting this used nitrous kit that has everything needed for a full install. Kit is the 1 n2o lifetime warranty solenoid and 1 fuel lifetime warranty solenoid type and would prob want to add an back up solenoid just in case. For those who don't want to look...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1682597

10lb bottle professionally painted black

Jets from 35-150hp

Standard N2O/fuel and purge solenoids w/lifetime warranty

Standard N2O line

Standard fuel line

Single shark nozzle

NX bottle heater

NX pressure guage

NX blow down tube

Fpss

WOT micro switch

All brackets, fittings, etc...

NX 3 switch switch panel

MSD window switch that can be adjusted in 100 rpm increments

I think that's everything. The kit is 100% complete. Looks brand new

Your 2cents plz...

If I were ever going to run a nitrous kit, I'd run the 2 nitrous solenoids in series, and 2 fuel solenoids in parallel. Oh, and I'd never buy a used nitrous kit. But that's just me.

Would that be for safety incase a noid went bad when going WOT? Kinda makes sense...

Looks like he's got everything in line. I'd go a little bit cheaper seeings how it is used and all. Reguardless you're getting a pretty good deal assuming everything is 100% there and working.

I thought he was asking a little much also. I decided unless he wants to go lower in price I’m going to pass. Not a bad kit though. I think better deals are out their...

If I were ever going to run a nitrous kit, I'd run the 2 nitrous solenoids in series, and 2 fuel solenoids in parallel. Oh, and I'd never buy a used nitrous kit. But that's just me.

I would have gone this rout if I ended up getting that kit. Thanks everyone for their input.