88 RX-7 VERT. Perfect Summer Daily Driver.

coltboostin

I have a 88 Vert for sale.

Black on black with cloth interior. It has 212k on the dial-but runs PERFECTLY with a new motor from the dealer installed 5 years ago. I picked this up from the original owner-who kept the car in great shape! To illustrate this point-this is the first RX-7 I have ever seen wit ALL MINT DEMISTER VENTS! NO cracks anywhere in the dash or radio surround.

The car runs and drives with NO ISSUES at all. No smoke, no overheating, no cold or hot starting issues. Its is 100% bone stock under the hood. The car drives as good as a new car-with ZERO shakes or wobbles in the steering wheel or body at 80mph. This car can be a great daily driver-and I would be 100% confident in saying it will make the drive to anywhere USA If picked up with NO issues.

The good-

100% A1 running rotary-a rarity these days!

Covertable top-and all associated parts work flawlessly

No overheating issues.

No hot or cold starting issues

All stock-including rare aluminum spare

Interior is an overall 8 out of 10

Exterior is a 7 out f 10

Newer Tires on nice Vert BBS’s

Newer exhaust with No leaks

NEW radiator

Passes STRICK Ohio E-Check!

Eh-

Crack in windshield(not bad)

Small tear in seat and vert top

Little rust (frame is solid)

Drivers seat adjuster needs lube

19 year old paint need s buff!

This would be a great car looking for one of these rare verts, and does not want a project or headaches associated with cars that actually need work.

Looking for $2500, and will consider delivery since the car can be driven to anywhere USA!

Pics

http://www.doitbig.org/coltboostin/pics/stuffforsale/Vert/

Also-I prefer you email me for quick contact!

tercelturbo@hotmail.com

If the motor for the top works, that would be miraculous. Is that correct?

The good-

100% A1 running rotary-a rarity these days!

Covertable top-and all associated parts work flawlessly

It seems I didnt post pics with the top down-I will do that now....

Did i see you on 480 this past saturday maybe? I saw a car just like this but it had 30 day tags... Got next to me did a pull then shut down like 3 seconds after.

A pull? I hope he shut down after you put 2 buslengths on him in 3 seconds. Those are slow pigs. Mine couldn't get out of his own way. But if you are looking for a fun cruiser that's not a girly miata, ya can't beat a rotary vert.

A pull? I hope he shut down after you put 2 buslengths on him in 3 seconds. Those are slow pigs. Mine couldn't get out of his own way. But if you are looking for a fun cruiser that's not a girly miata, ya can't beat a rotary vert.

I can vouch for the slowness of this car. Looks very good rolling down the road though.

I was in my daily I didnt know if those things were fast or not I just wanted to mess with him. But like you said it was extremly slow. Good looking car no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...