Still no-go on Norwalk

MrMeanGreen

Guest Scoobysnack
We still need 36 people in six days to do this, or 16 if EVERYONE throws in $50.

I will most likely go if I can get a friend to go. Kind of boring to show up if you don't really know anyone.

I'll see if I can get 2-3 of my friends to go, but they are being lame. I think I can talk them into it though.

I will most likely go if I can get a friend to go. Kind of boring to show up if you don't really know anyone.

I'll see if I can get 2-3 of my friends to go, but they are being lame. I think I can talk them into it though.

I will personally be your best friend for 4 hours. Send me your likes, dislikes, failures, goals, accomplishments, family history, and a brief life story. I will study them and google you as well. By the time Norwalk comes around you will swear that we grew up together :D

If we don't have ten more by Wednesday, then I'll ask those that have paid already to reconfirm their additional $30. By Friday evening, I'm making the decision to kill the event pending everything considered. I'm also thinking of something else, see my other topic...

Guest Scoobysnack
I will personally be your best friend for 4 hours. Send me your likes, dislikes, failures, goals, accomplishments, family history, and a brief life story. I will study them and google you as well. By the time Norwalk comes around you will swear that we grew up together :D

Haha, I'm sure I can get someone to come so you won't have to pretend. I apperciate the offer through!

The following is a list of people who said they wanted this May 11th event to happen via their vote. It looks like three actually registered.

Friday, May 11th, rain date of Monday, May 14th:

03spydr

360Iroc

BLUE BY U

coltboostin

hotrodmama024

LPFS The Fett - PAID

medium fast

Satan

Scoobysnack - PAID

SpaceGhost - PAID

Stanello

Stolen 5.0 - PAID

TripleThreat

wnaplay

So what happened to everyone else?

Here's both dates:

10sec93

96Ragtop

98dirtybird

98fiveseven

abuseU1300

Amy

Austin

Bill Dozzer

Billiumss

blacksunshine

blkssguy

Boost-n-Juice

Buck531 - PAID

EvoAnthony

Gas, Grass, or Ass

Gearslamminstang

hb712

ICEMAN

lawnman

linc5.0

MadMalibu

Matt90K5

miassisdragin

NTHER91

peck.127@osu.edu

PonyPimpstress

Sam

TEXASS

Thorne

TorchRedSVT

TurboRust - PAID

turbowanabe - PAID

V8 BEAST - PAID

I'm in, just let me know about the spectators.

Also, as soon as Marks registration gets complete, he'll be in too. That's two right there. We'll also fork over the extra $$ if needed.

Jason

That viper is nice! Is that what you are bringing up?

I think Leilani, and Sam said they were going too. Whats the count up to now?

I might need someoen to run my other car if the head is back on by then if I need a driver I'll hit you up

Definitely man, but you might want to figure out fast, because I think he's talking about canceling it this week if not enough entrants.

I'd even give you $50 or whatever for gas to run it etc, it'd just be fun to get out there.

I'll pay for two cars if my turbo car isn't running you can run my minivan :)

I'll pay for my Envoy if needed.

Minivan vs SUV on the next episode of Pinks: Soccer Moms All Out

Lose the race, lose your kids ride to school