sonic WTF

kirks5oh

in the previous thread about the new sonic, why didn't anyone warn people that this establishment is located smack-dab in the ghetto?? no offense if anyone here lives right there, but i was honestly uncomfortable driving down main street to get back on I-70.

food was good, but i don't know if i'll be going back.

that is all.

kirk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The location was posted as many people had asked where it was.

oh i realize the location was posted, i did see that. i've lived in columbus for 8 years now and had not driven through that area. its not the worst place in the world, but its a far cry from what i'm used to. all the thugged out lowrider hoopties were parked at the advanced auto right next to the sonic having a carshow

Guest Mushijobah
no offense if anyone here lives right there, but i was honestly uncomfortable driving down main street to get back on I-70.

Are you that big of a vag? You drove through an average part of Columbus. Ghetto? Not even close.

Are you that big of a vag? You drove through an average part of Columbus. Ghetto? Not even close.

lol, thank you.

For shit's sake, are you serious? I didn't even notice the area really being bad at all. I guess some of us didn't have quite the sheltered life. ;)

Guest Scoobysnack
I go to school right down the road (Capital) so maybe I'm just used to driving through that area to get to school from Reynoldsburg, but it doesn't seem that bad to me. I work until anywhere from 1-5 am sometimes and we go there often after work. Never have any trouble. I don't think I would want to walk down main street at 2 am there, but I doubt you would have much trouble driving through it.

This is the funniest shit I've read in a long time.. thank you :thumbup:

We should do a heist and pick up Kirk and drop him off somewhere in the ghetto downtown. Sure there are much worse places but maybe he'll get the real picture and man up.

Guest Removed
in the previous thread about the new sonic, why didn't anyone warn people that this establishment is located smack-dab in the ghetto?? no offense if anyone here lives right there, but i was honestly uncomfortable driving down main street to get back on I-70.

food was good, but i don't know if i'll be going back.

that is all.

kirk

pussy. that may look ghetto, but that isnt shit. go roll down town street in the bottoms.

pussy. that may look ghetto, but that isnt shit. go roll down town street in the bottoms.

i work at mt carmel west, right in the bottoms, so i know where the 'real' ghettos are. i'm just saying they chose to put that restaurant in a shithole, and the people that were at the restaurant reflected that.

maybe i've lived a sheltered life, who knows, but i wouldn't send my wife there alone to get me food, or drive my cobra there again.

i like the guy who suggested heisting me and dropping me off in the 'real' ghetto--that's actually pretty funny.