sonic WTF

kirks5oh

I know Columbus hasn't had sonic, BUT it's fuckin garbage honestly. Nothing special, wait til we get the Jack. :D

http://edweb.tusd.k12.az.us/sped/images/reallifephotos/Jack%20in%20the%20Box.jpg

Ya'll will know what I mean.

That's what I'm talking about. My gf and I have discussed wanting to open one here. Honestly, it's the owner and workforce that decide how good something is going to be made/taste in any restaraunt.

Rally's by my house has helped fill the void of JnB until one is built here.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

People act like Whitehall is freaking Compton

My 83 olds was stolen 3rd day of class. It was one of many to be stolen that year. I had a gun pointed at me at hamilton & broad, in my olds after i got it back 45 days later. I still dont think whitehall/reynoldsburg is that bad. I made some wrong turns near miller & kelton (sp?) in my trans am, and I did not want to stop at redlights. By no means am I a racist or am I trying to offend anybody in these areas. I just dont feel safe when 20 guys are standing in the street as I am stopped by myself.

there is no street in columbus i would feel scared to drive on at any time of the day or night. the ghettos of columbus lack in comparison to those of cleveland, detroit, baltimore, etc.

is jack in the box coming to ohio?

Yeah right, there are streets in EVERY major city that normal people should never be on. Unless you are looking for trouble or buying drugs. I know there are some roads off of Cassidy Ave and 5th ave and such by the airport that I would never ever go on

I pray that jack in the box comes here. Why you ask? For simple reasons, $.99 TACOS, BREAKFAST PANINI, and also many other items you can get late at night. Might I also add the jalepeno popers, and cheese sticks for a very low price. Again I will say Sonic sucks, BUT they have to make what ever you ask for. I know this since I ordered a milkshake with a beef patty in it and french fries. :D

I would hate for poster of this thread to drive down Livingston going towards downtown..lol

And that area is no where near the ghetto maybe a little trashy but thats about it you should have saw that area 5 years ago..

Yeah right, there are streets in EVERY major city that normal people should never be on. Unless you are looking for trouble or buying drugs. I know there are some roads off of Cassidy Ave and 5th ave and such by the airport that I would never ever go on

well u are the gheyness then. my friend and i used to drive around that area at night yelling at people for fun. i once walked around there all day looking for my stolen bike.

There isn't a place it town I wouldn't go during the day (and if you name it, I'm sure I've been there during the day). There are a few places at night I wouldn't want to venture to, though.

Bexley might have its nice parts, but it has some total crap-hole parts as well.

Guest Mushijobah

Not bad at all, you guys are pussies. There are bad people in those areas, but they get more power off of peoples fear. If you treat everyone as if they are a friend, you will rarely have problems with ANYONE.

PS Bexley is thugged out, I saw Strickland bumpin in an Escalade a few days back.

well u are the gheyness then. my friend and i used to drive around that area at night yelling at people for fun. i once walked around there all day looking for my stolen bike.

I'm sure you did

I would hate for poster of this thread to drive down Livingston going towards downtown..lol

And that area is no where near the ghetto maybe a little trashy but thats about it you should have saw that area 5 years ago..

are you refering to me?? i guess you could call me the 'original poster', or 'kirk' since that is obviously my name. you just used the word 'poster', which could mean anyone including yourself, jeff. i've worked at a lot of the major hospitals in this town, and several of them are in bad areas (children's is located around where you speak of, mt. carmel west, and grant hospital are all in areas you would not want to hang out in).

the whole idea of my post is that i would not want to hang out at sonics. from all the hype about the creation of a sonics on this website, i expected people with nice cars to be hanging out--not what i found. i'm originally from a suburb just south of cleveland where we had Swenson's hamburgers (it is not unlike sonic). on a nice weekend day, everyone with a nice car would show up and talk cars.

i love how everyone jumped in this thread to list the most dangerous part of columbus they know. i deal with the lowest of the low on a daily basis, its my job. when i'm away from work i don't want to be around trash.

I'm not scared, there are just parts of the city I have no business being in

Me too. There's a reason I live where I do. Because I can and I choose not to be in other places. :nod:

I'm with Kirk. I wouldn't want to be there either... :thumbdown