poison ivy treatment

Sam1647545489

I usually always used that pink calamine (sp) crap. It also comes in a spray canister you can get at Rite Aid or maybe even walmart. But I doubt you are gonna want to spray an arousal based medication on your face. So, id recommend the lotion. Get that shit taken care of, it'll mess you up.

Info - http://www.webmd.com/allergies/tc/Poison-Ivy-Oak-or-Sumac-Treatment-Overview

i agree with the shot if its up on your face, that shit can get in your eyes. then soak your face in an oatmeal bath, and where you can use bleach if it wont burn your eyes too much. I usually take a hot rag to open your pores and then smash a rag covered in bleach on the spot. It burns but you'll get over it and it'll go bye bye in 2 days

i agree with the shot if its up on your face, that shit can get in your eyes. then soak your face in an oatmeal bath, and where you can use bleach if it wont burn your eyes too much. I usually take a hot rag to open your pores and then smash a rag covered in bleach on the spot. It burns but you'll get over it and it'll go bye bye in 2 days

LOL. That doesn't sound very healthy.

Its not in my eye, but it is around it, i.e. my eyebrow and under my eye and around my nose. I am goin to try to find some over the counter stuff but last time this happened I got the shot from the doctor I might just do that again. Hopefully the store will have the technu stuff.

Its not in my eye, but it is around it, i.e. my eyebrow and under my eye and around my nose. I am goin to try to find some over the counter stuff but last time this happened I got the shot from the doctor I might just do that again. Hopefully the store will have the technu stuff.

how did you get it on your face?? if its in your eye, or very near it, i'd recommend going to the E.R.

especially if you're allergic, the last thing you want is it to get inside your mouth and have difficulty breathing

Have Linn take a leak on the affected area.... clear it right up...true!

opps... thats for a jelly fish sting....sorry :D

seriously a product called Ivy Dry works well.. Ivy Dry