Norwalk will be $50 per vehicle!

MrMeanGreen

Due to the underwhelming amount of registrants, we WILL be increasing the fees to $50/vehicle, with the spectator fees still remaining $5/person.

If you've already paid and still would like to participate, click HERE to pay the additional $21 via Paypal that includes fees.

If you'd like to register and haven't yet, click HERE for the total of $54 for your $50 registration plus Paypal fees.

IF WE MAKE AT LEAST 20 PEOPLE PAID AT $50/EACH, CR WILL FOOT THE BILL FOR THE REMAINING BALANCE! The deadline for this minimum will be Thursday the 26th, otherwise I'll be calling Norwalk Friday and canceling the event.

I'll update all other payment links for the new amount. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you've already paid your $30 and would not like to pay the remaining amount, PM me and I'll refund your money.

I will be deciding if we drop certain options for the track day, pending how much we get in total. This is considering one or two lanes, volunteering for track positions Norwalk can handle, etc.

Oh yeah, if you're not paid by the 26th and we do make this, you're not included for the event and payment after this date will not be accepted. This saves cost since we can rent out the track in using the "16-30 vehicles" rule.

TFB, because this is bullshit. See my post with the voting results for reference.

Both links take me to the same $54.00 payment screen thing. If it's supposed to say $54.00 rather than $21, that's fine. I just don't want to be charged the total of $80+. If you could confirm or double check the links, I'd appreciate it.

-Kevin

Guest CRUZTAKER

Stevo AKA Killjoy149 has pointed toward your site, and this particular event.

I participated in such an event at Norwalk with another group last year, on a much smaller scale however. We had to handle the timeslips and lights ourselves. There couldn't have been more than 25 participants. It was a blast to have this setting all to ourselves. All of a sudden I am the one hollering at folks to roll up their windows! The fuel island was closed however...I hope you folks can arrange to have it open this time.

As soon as Stevo posts he has paid up...I am in!

Looking foeward to meeting you folks...and snookering that blown Marauder of Killjoys!

Yeah, I was waiting for you to confirm your account while I had him on the phone :)

I'm gonna call them Friday either a go or no-go, but to change some options. I'll ask about the fuel.

How hard was it to do the slips ourselves? I'd imagine with 20-25 cars, this wouldn't be too difficult.

Slips ourselves? Teh suck. :( but, 20-25 cars, eh. I dunno. I guess I Just like to get my slip at the end of the track to see what I ran rather than waiting.. but oh well. Whatever, I wanna race momma!

What fuels do they have up there?

Guest CRUZTAKER
Yeah, I was waiting for you to confirm your account while I had him on the phone :)

I'm gonna call them Friday either a go or no-go, but to change some options. I'll ask about the fuel.

How hard was it to do the slips ourselves? I'd imagine with 20-25 cars, this wouldn't be too difficult.

It wasn't difficult at all. Some of us needed some time to relax. If the timeslip machine had not frequently jammed up, all would have been ok. It was just a case of placing a slip to a car/person we weren't familiar with, and remembering who belonged to what.

Steve is in, therefore I will paypal as well. I really enjoy Norwalk. It is one of the better maintained tracks in our area. As long as the weather is respectable...I foresee 12's in our future. ;)