Norwalk will be $50 per vehicle!

MrMeanGreen

BTW, I have Fowler and his roommate as confirmed, a guy from LS1Tech, and someone signed up this morning using a $30 link I cannot find. He's been emailed about the change.

Looks like if people come through if they say they will, we'll have our 20.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35396

The participant list is stickied right at the top. You're like the 10th person to ask where the list is :p

maybe it should be in the first post of this thread instead? Seems to me if Many people don't see it maaaaayyyyyyyyyyybe it is in a bad spot. :p

Steve, I make the decision usually by 4am the morning of, in case there's a 100% chance of either rain or shine, then the appropriate decision is made the night before around 10pm.

Ben, you're getting senile :D

Can anyone figure out where the hell there's still a $30 link? I got another registration today, and damned if it's probably posted on another forum since the only ones I posted are on CR or directing to CR and they've all been updated.

No, we're only running one lane due to the amount of people that didn't actually sign up before I had to make a decision whether we could swing this or not.

Yeah, it's not as badass as two lanes. But unless someone wants to donate the other $700, this is how it is. Thanks.

No, we're only running one lane due to the amount of people that didn't actually sign up before I had to make a decision whether we could swing this or not.

Yeah, it's not as badass as two lanes. But unless someone wants to donate the other $700, this is how it is. Thanks.

Or.....ANOTHER $35 / person :D (20 folks, that is)

KillJoy

I think I'll just hit up the Blitz Friday Night Street Fights at National Trails.... five times....

The following is a list of people who said they wanted this May 11th event to happen via their vote. It looks like three actually registered.

Friday, May 11th, rain date of Monday, May 14th:

03spydr

360Iroc

BLUE BY U

coltboostin

hotrodmama024

LPFS The Fett - PAID

medium fast

Satan

Scoobysnack - PAID

SpaceGhost - PAID

Stanello

Stolen 5.0 - PAID

TripleThreat

wnaplay

So what happened to everyone else?

:confused::confused::confused:

KillJoy

One lane means all the attention is on me!!!

And I dont make anyone else look bad on camera :D

But seriously, its a good chance to get a feel for your new mods early in the season. I'm not going to go all out, but I will be trying some things out.

:confused::confused::confused:

KillJoy

$50 for one lane = sux...

And Anthony knew last week I was waiting until this week to register, but not for $50 and one lane. Sorry guys, but no matter how you look at it that isn't fun. $50 and two lanes I'd still do it. The whole point of going to a race track is to race, right?

$50 for one lane = sux...

And Anthony knew last week I was waiting until this week to register, but not for $50 and one lane. Sorry guys, but no matter how you look at it that isn't fun. $50 and two lanes I'd still do it. The whole point of going to a race track is to race, right?

Good point. I was going to race at first.... Now I'm going to test my car out and have fun with some cool people. Hell if you feel the extra $20 isnt worth it, I'll pay it for ya. I'm just trying to get out and have a good time with as many people as possible.

Anthony knew:

On April 10th, he asked Ben the status of OhioRider registrations, himself included. Ben replied he'd be paying for himself and his girlfriend, Carie, "soon". Two responses were posted to Ben in said thread asking for a status update/reminder two weeks later, with no response via said thread, PMs, IMs, or phone calls. Dead-in-the-water. No "wait until I get paid" was ever mentioned, nor the fact of getting registered this week. Only "soon" as posted on the 10th.

As a matter of fact, only two bikes had registered previous to this morning, both CR members and veteran ones at that, Jason Fowler and Jeff Stock.

Sunday night, I was faced with a decision on whether this event could be made, which was only decided to happen because of a vast majority of votes stating people would like it to happen. Seven people registered out of the 40+ that wanted the May event to incur.

So no Ben, you did not ever state you would be paying this week, only "soon" on April 10th, and no OR members other than two, veteran CR members registered previous to this morning. I had a decision to make, had INQUIRED about raising the price, which was met with support, and to make it happen with a smaller group, track option changes had to be justified. This is what it takes to make the event work.

September is still open for two lanes. You can register then.