Norwalk will be $50 per vehicle!

MrMeanGreen

Any word on Fuel @ the Strip?

KillJoy

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showpost.php?p=437214&postcount=1

:)

The fuel station will not be open all day, per se, but someone from Norwalk will be over there with notice for group fills. I plan on having someone there around 9:30am and 1pm for fuel purchase.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CRUZTAKER

Perhaps if enough people pony up, a second lane may be in the picture.

When I went last year, with another club I was unfamiliar with, I remember paying cash to the organizer the day of the gathering. $45 or so. There couldn't have been more than 40 cars there, and we had two lanes.

Besides, aside from track prep, what exactly does the massive additional expense cover? Has the Norwalk staff jacked the rental prices that much?

I heard the track was being re-named this year. Perhaps the new ownership is raising prices.

And Stevo...the fuel at the track as I remember (w/o hitting their website) is indeed the Sunoco label, and I believe 107 octane or so.

I sure wish we had two lanes...but I won't whine about it. As long as I get to run at the 'Walk in early May....sheee-awt...it's gonna be good. ;)

Off the link from above:

The current prices are:

Methanol: $2.25 per gallon

Purple 110 grade: $5.50 per gallon

Blue 112 grade: $6.25 per gallon

Fuckload cheaper than VP........that's for DAMN sure!!!!

KillJoy

The same boss that took pics of his gauge sweep on his C5 and claims he maxed it out on the street? :D

yeah. I had no idea the Vette's had a sweep like that. I'll bring it up to him tomorrow :).

I was only able to post this on BuckeyeGoats.com today because Norwalk changed our date and it's taken a while to get a recommitment from the 100 people at that rental. We only have 170 members on that site and quite a few take their GTOs to the track but it may take a few days for most of them to see the post.