This show, Bullrun....

MrMeanGreen

I was watching UFC and this came on, I've never heard of it. I saw previews before I was gonna flip the channel, but saw the red WS6 and decided to stick it out.

So far, it looks like a pretty decent show and the shit looks like fun. Anyone watch this?

eh, it's ok. I've watched a few episodes. Some of the shit on there is so fucking stupid. For starters, you're not allowed to speed. WTF kind of race is that? So, what people end up doing is just following the person in front of them from point A to point B.

Next up, the people on there are fucking retarded. Best moment was watching the guy in the F-150 drive through the cinder block wall. What the hell is going through your head when you actually think you can drive through a block wall without fucking something up badly?

Anyways, that's my rant. Oh, and I'd rail the girl that drives the T/A. Hard.

Ya it is actually a decent show but some of the shit is kind of stupid. I saw one where they had to do the 1/4 fast as possible but had to stop in a certain amount of space after or else they would hit a stone wall. And the person doing the quickest time would get like a higher place or something. This guy in like a chipped F-150 had to race a Lotus Elise in the 1/4 and thought he had a chance. The Lotus ran like and 11.xx and stopped almost immediataly after never coming close to the wall. The F-150 guy thinking he has a chance to beat him guns it goes straight through the finish line and SLAMS on the brakes barreling right through the wall. He messes up his whole front bumper, hood, lights, everything and ran like a 16.xx. I am sorry but I would never risk my car trying to beat something I have no chance in hell at. Besides that little chestnut, it is a pretty good show. Not to mention who doesnt like seeing cars smash through shit especially when it isn't theirs. Wow by the time I finihshed writing this 3 people had posted before me and had already written about the F-150...o well.

I've been watching it from the begining and every show it gets worse and worse. These retards are destroying their cars to gain 3 seconds in some cases on a time of 2 hour 45minutes. Like it really made a difference.

As far as the speeding. You can not speed. It's a 5 minute penalty. They gave it to two people last week. Which I must say is also stupid as shit because if you went 10mph over the speed limit and didn't get pulled over, you'd save 30 minutes on a 3 hour leg of the race and get a 5 minute penalty, but these retards havn't figured that out.

I don't know, show is getting worse every week. And why that F-150 thought he could complete the 1/4 mile faster then the elise is beyond me. Some people are just that dumb about cars though. I knew this guy who had a VW Rabbit stick that thought it was faster then my 97 Z28 Automatic, because his was a "Stick"....

Best part of the show though was in the begining. One of the teams was saying what teams he was worried about and he said "I'm not worried about team lambo, there is no way their car will stay together long enough to finish the race" (something like that) sure enough the Lamo's clutch goes out on day 2 and is out by day 3 or 4 because it was broke.

Just come in first and second and you don't have to do the challenges.

+1, So why not just drive a bone stock civic w/ either a GOOD navigator or a GPS incar unit? I mean if all you have to do is the speed limit and the best route, and you get a map. Sit down and figure that shit out every night. If you're not stupid you will come in 1st/2nd every day and it won't matter if your car doesn't handle for shit or runs a 17.xx quarter, it gets good gas mileage, lol.

+1 on the redhead.

+1, So why not just drive a bone stock civic w/ either a GOOD navigator or a GPS incar unit? I mean if all you have to do is the speed limit and the best route, and you get a map. Sit down and figure that shit out every night. If you're not stupid you will come in 1st/2nd every day and it won't matter if your car doesn't handle for shit or runs a 17.xx quarter, it gets good gas mileage, lol.

Because it is a TV show. Like any reality show, there is probably more that goes on than we as viewers will ever know. Half of it is probably BS.

+1 on the redhead.

I believe one of the rules is NO-GPS and you have to start the leg with the map THEY give you. You can stop for more but can't start with it.... :(

It's not a great show but one of the better car related ones out there.... :cool:

Look at DRIVE for instance.... :nono:

I've been watching both Bullrun and Drive. I think I like Drive better. Neither one is exactly my favorite show, but I watch them anyway. Anyone see the episode of bullrun where those asshole F150 drivers tape people speeding? I was hoping that guy would whip his ass.

And screw being in Bullrun, I get enough damage done to it by the assholes who drive/park near me. Like this Sat, for instance... :mad: