Trails Wed. night?

lawnman

Guest 78novaman

No thanks.

They didn't clean up after the minor flooding and there was dust EVERYWHERE that got all over my freshly washed/waxed car. Also the staff were being assholes to everyone worse than normal. You'd think they would be happy to be out on the first day but NO!

A lot of people on here ave been complaining about that place for a while but this last time really was bad.

It was dusty last wed. but I figured racing anytime is better than not at all. Also I can't do fridays or weekends , that is why I go to the trails. I also live 10 minutes away.

It was dusty last wed. but I figured racing anytime is better than not at all. Also I can't do fridays or weekends , that is why I go to the trails. I also live 10 minutes away.

HUGE plus for you, I live every bit of 45minutes. I might down after a few weeks once I get more comfortable on the bike. Hopefully I can get in the MSF course next week to speed my ability up.

When i went 2 weeks ago the track was in fine shape, I thought. Of course I was only running street tires and wasn't expecting anything super nice.

They are being very strict on rules. Booted me for running 3 passes lower then 11.5 on a test and tune day. :( That rule is crap. Should be 9.99 or less :D

Should be heading up there with some of my turbo dodge buddies, if you see a red OMNI GLHT, a blue Daytona,blue and silver Shelby Charger or a white shadow head on over and introduce yourself to us, a few uf them are on the board, or if you dont see us and wanna give me a call its 604-3422 and we can all meet up somewhere and shoot the shit

Mark

Dude seeing the Duramax beat the STi was amazing! hahah

My kids were sitting with son of the owner of the duramax . They were amazed that a " truck " is faster than my car. I told them , it will not be faster for long. :D