Norwalk Camera Crew

V8 Beast

Not the SOLE purpose. However, my buddy Cruztaker will be in attendance, and he is a camera buff...

I am SURE he will get some good shots.

As for myself, I am taking my little Canon Camcorder. Hopefully some good vids will come from it...

KillJoy

I will have my camera mount in the car and for others to use for runs if they would like. It is a 3 suction cup mount so I can be put anywhere inside or out for some cool shots. It is Guaranteed up to 200 MPH so it should hold.

I will have my camera mount in the car and for others to use for runs if they would like. It is a 3 suction cup mount so I can be put anywhere inside or out for some cool shots. It is Guaranteed up to 200 MPH so it should hold.

I would like to get on the usage list as well

:thumbup:

I would not trust that speed on that mount. I bought the same one you have and it comes loose all the time in the car. It still does ok, but I would not mount outside the car.

I would not trust that speed on that mount. I bought the same one you have and it comes loose all the time in the car. It still does ok, but I would not mount outside the car.

I can't pull mine off paint or windows, it moves the entire car, I have pushed the car in neutral with mine on the outside of the car.

I have a shoot scheduled for this weekend. If something comes up I'll PM you and go. My gear is usually loaded to go.

Just wondering if anyone is going up there with the sole purpose of getting good footage and pics?

Guest Bucknik

We must have a number of photographers on this site. I guess I'll bring a camera, too, but I can't promise how many photos I'll be able to take. I have a meeting at 5pm (a sort of "reunion", actually) and a game to shoot at 7pm (Big Ten softball tournament), so I'll be leaving a little early.

Hopefully I won't break anything on the track...

I have a shoot scheduled for this weekend. If something comes up I'll PM you and go. My gear is usually loaded to go.

We must have a number of photographers on this site. I guess I'll bring a camera, too, but I can't promise how many photos I'll be able to take. I have a meeting at 5pm (a sort of "reunion", actually) and a game to shoot at 7pm (Big Ten softball tournament), so I'll be leaving a little early.

Hopefully I won't break anything on the track...

Cool, Thanks!!!!

Oh, dont worry about the other cars.. only take pics of the pewter trans am ;)