Bam614

l36tols1

Nice find! My parents live in Bexley too! I'm gonna go check it out but fuck I just dropped $4grand on a bike this week, most likely ruins my plan on an ls1 for this summer. :(

Well looked at the car it was a POS the front fascia was a different color then the whole car.

I asked the guy if its been in a accident and mumbled off something and changed teh subject the firebird lettering and emblem was completely faded off!! teh exhaust sounded like shit but that thing ran STRONG!!!

The wheels were all beat up and the interior was spotless and so was the engine bay whoever painted it sucked..

Five years of 400+hp, serious turns, serious drag racing, and NO LEAKS, even in a car wash.

It's called sub-frame connectors and take care of the fucking car. Some of you need your pussies examined.

Well I'm glad you got your car early in its age to where it wasn't already FUCKED. :p Some of us weren't old enough to own a $15k car 5 years ago, let alone now.

Five years of 400+hp, serious turns, serious drag racing, and NO LEAKS, even in a car wash.

It's called sub-frame connectors and take care of the fucking car. Some of you need your pussies examined.

lets check out those t-tops again when the car is 20 years old and see if they leak

I had to fix the sunroof in both mustangs one factory one aftermarket when the seals went bad.....

but if I had to choose fuck hardtop cars :)