Hello from Cincy!

I figure I might as well introduce myself as I'm using your boards to sell my GSX. Or maybe its because I will be living the vast majority of the next 4-5 years of my life in Columbus as an OSU Buckeye! Or maybe it is because I want to troll these boards and make a few friends. But none the less, I am here!

My names is John. I've owned two cars - a 2000 Grant Am GT1 and currently a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. My favorite color is blue. I wear black socks and I am pretty laid back.

Any ways, thanks for the welcome, hopefully I'll see some of you around.

I've always liked Cincinnati; girls there have always been, um, friendly.

I was hoping you'd be a girl so I could have sex with you and not call you ever again. Since you're not, then I guess I'll just comment on how I enjoyed your disclosure concerning black socks.

I had a 1991 GSX (in 1991) - I really liked that car; very fun to drive. It remained stock, so it wasn't too much of a headache. Anyway, good luck with the sale of yours.

I've always liked Cincinnati; girls there have always been, um, friendly.

Anyway, good luck with the sale of yours.

Hahaha. Friendly? Care to share what part of cincy these friendly girls are from?

Thanks! I'll be up in Cbus next year, carless, but still there!

WTF is a Grant AM GT1?

Its a Grand Am GT (3400 Series 3.4L V6).

The GT1 package added chrome rims, radio controls on the steering wheel, retractable antenna, and a few other misc things. No more HP though :(

I figure I might as well introduce myself as I'm using your boards to sell my GSX. Or maybe its because I will be living the vast majority of the next 4-5 years of my life in Columbus as an OSU Buckeye! Or maybe it is because I want to troll these boards and make a few friends. But none the less, I am here!

My names is John. I've owned two cars - a 2000 Grant Am GT1 and currently a 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX. My favorite color is blue. I wear black socks and I am pretty laid back.

Any ways, thanks for the welcome, hopefully I'll see some of you around.

Black socks :D

Do you know of this car? I tried joining Cinci street racing, but I never got on.

The driver looks familiar. I was out a few weeks ago and saw someone who looks just like that guy, except he was in a MKIV Twin Turbo Supra... I've never seen that car either.

I'm pretty active on cincystreetscene.com. Some of the members come off as a$$holes/d!cks/pricks, but they are all good guys. They just like talking crap over the internet, yet in person they are pretty quiet haha.

Whats the racing scene like in cbus? Steer, strip, autox? Its pretty dead here as everyone is finishing up their projects.

P.S. My socks today are black. They are low cuts too, as I have my sneakers on and its hot and humid out!

Post that pic for me down there and find the guy. Have him join here. Tell him he has a huge fallowing that love his car. And then cook me a steak.

kidding on the steak.

I'll post it up later tonight, got a lot of things to do with graduation and the car sale!

I'll cook 'em if you're buying them!

Thanks for all the welcomes

Welcome, guy. Some of the members come off as a$$holes/d!cks/pricks, but they are... :p Eh, j/k, Every damn forum is almost exactly alike. I moved here a year ago and I've enjoyed it for the most part so far.

• 3 weeks later...